Saturday, July 16, 2022

 Live-Wednesday, July 13, 2022

If you watched the live on Wednesday, you saw me struggle with the way to put this card together.  I hope that my struggling taught you that we all struggle from time to time but DO NOT GIVE UP.  Your project can turn out beautiful if you would only preservers.



I have worked on getting you a tutorial that would explain in depth just how to put this card together.  I hope that it is helpful to you when & if you decide to give this one a try.

Also, I have redone this card and that video will follow this one and should post Saturday on my YouTube Channel.


FREE PDF TUTORIAL




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...