Saturday, December 17, 2022

Country Bouquet-Valentine's Day Card #1 - Products used here will be available for sale on and after January 5, 2023

 Happy Saturday everybody!!

We are 1 week from Christmas Eve!  Are you ready???

My answer would be NO but I am going to have a full week to get everything done and be ready or not!!  

It is my sincere prayer for all of you to have a fantastic Christmas and remember the true reason for this wondeful celebration is the birth of our Lord & Savior, the Messiah, the Chosen One.


Since Christmas is so close I have decided to start working toward our next cardmaking event which is Valentine's Day.  

This card is featured in the new mini catalog and it really caught my eye so I just had to CASE (copy and share everything) it.




Below is the YouTube Video Tutorial 
Thanks so much for watching!!




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...