Saturday, June 29, 2024

Half Fold Open Door Birthday Card

 If you are looking for an easy, yet elegant card, this one is just for you!!  It has a very simple design that is fast & easy to put together and yet it has a very stunning visual effect when you look at it.

Circles are the reason this card has such appeal.  I used the Spotlight on Nature Dies to create this spectacular & elegant card.  

The design is so versatile that you can make it elegant or dressed down.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.









If you would like to purchase any of the items I used in the video, please visit my website by clicking here.

I have also prepared a free pdf tutorial just for you.  My tutorials are always free and a small token of my appreciation for you watching my video,
Click here to download/print the free tutorial.

If you need to go back to the YouTube Video, I've made it easy to access it by clicking the link below:






No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...