Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Pretty Medallion-Featuring Amazing Thanks Dies

 Every now and then you stumble across a stamp that is so different, so elegant, so stunning and yet you can't seem to find a way to bring it to it's true potential.  That happened to me with the Pretty Medallion Stamp.  But I wasn't going to give up.  I did my research (I do a lot of that) and I came up with the perfect way to feature this stamp as a focal point on a card.  HEAT EMBOSS IT!!


Along with some ink blending using two shades of blue and going from light to dark, giving the ombre effect, I think I nailed it.  


Would this be a card you would want to give to someone and the possiblities are endless!!


Click here to shop any of the products used today







For the full tutorial, please see the

YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...