Saturday, June 10, 2023

Two-Tone Flora-June 10, 2023

 I don't know if you are like me when it comes to a beautiful background die but I love the effect that it gives a card.  So elegant without too much fuss.  That holds true with the Two-Tone Flora Dies and this elegant card I made.


The purpose of my video was to show how to fit the die cut background onto a card base.  You have to cut it and then trim away the top and bottom until you get that ever famous 4" x 5 1/4".  This is the typical mat size for all A2 card bases.


I wanted mine to scream elegance so I went with a smoky ink, card base and I loved the way it turned out.


If you are interested in shopping my online store

Click here


Click here for the pdf tutorial



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...