Friday, March 1, 2024

Enduring Beauty-Embrace the beauty of You

 Can you believe it's March already?  Oh how times does fly!!  The month of March has always been a special month for me.  

1.    Daylight Saving Time begins (March 10)

2.    It's my birthday month.  (March 11)

3.    St. Patrick's Day (March 17)  

4.    It is the month that ushers in Spring. (March 21) 

5.    Easter comes early (March 31)


It is easy to see that March is quite the month.  It is always a month of change and uncertainty.  The weather can be crazy!  Anything from snow & ice to super hot days.  So you can either build a snowman or fly a kite all depending on the weather.  It is a month of transitions.


In today's card I wanted to showcase the beauty of a bundle called Enduring Beauty.  It is so pretty and elegant and one that I'm sure you will want in your stash.




If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up supplies I used in making this card, click here.


Need measurements and colors I used, no worries, I have you covered with a free pdf tutorial!

CLICK HERE


If you need to revisit the video, look below to access that too.




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...