Friday, August 16, 2024

Christmas Paper can make a Birthday Card

 Many times we limit our creativity by thinking we have to use certain paper for just one kind of card.  Such as the card I made today.  I wanted to show that you can use Christmas paper and Christmas colors to showcase other occasion cards as well.  I made this one into a birthday card and yes the paper I used was from the Christmas Collection that is now available online through the "ONLINE EXCLUSIVES."  


I thought it would be fun to try this and I really love the way this turned out.  Sometimes it is so much fun to think outside of the box and let go and do something very unpredictable.  




You could certainly make this into a Christmas card by simply changing the sentiment.

I brought in a new bundle that will appear in the Mini Catalog that will be available for you to order from on September 3, 2024.  Regal Flora is a darling set of stamps, dies, specialty paper, ribbon, gems, and DSP.  Or if you only want the stamps & dies you can bundle just those items and get a 10% discount over purchasing separately.

If you want to shop my Stampin' Up online store, click here.


I have also prepared a pdf tutorial you can save/download/print with all the items used, pictures, product numbers and all the measurements to make this gorgeous card. 



If you need to re-visit the YouTube video I have attached that below for your convinience.





No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...