Thursday, September 1, 2022

Where to start when you don't know where to start

 Where to start when you don't know where to start

September 1, 2022

Have you ever struggled with creativity?  Have you ever sat and looked at all your craft supplies and said to yourself, "where do I start"?  Sure you have as have all of us at one time or another.

In today's installment, I will go through step by step on how I get through these kind of times in my life because I too have suffer from the same kind of dilemmas.

1. Pick out a basic color for your cardbase.

2. Pick out a colored cardstock for your mat.

3. Choose a die, stamp set, ink color, embossing folder and a few elements for decorating such as ribbon and gems.

4. You may need some coloring tools such as markers, colored pencils, etc.

NOW, Put your ideas to work!!





Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...