Sunday, September 25, 2022

5" x 7" Simple Folio ~Part 3

 We did it!!  Our folio is complete! Whether you crafted along with me or perhaps you watched through first.  Either way, it is my hope that you have been inspired to pull out some of your stash and give this a try.  It was so much fun!



Please note** The pictures below are updated from the flip through you saw in the video.  I did go back and add a few more embellishments that I think added to the folio.  I hope  you like the changes I made as much as I did making them.

God Bless each of you!!!














YouTube Tutorial below




Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...