Friday, September 30, 2022

Christmas Card # 4-Lights Aglow Featuring Labels Aglow Dies

            

Hello my crafty friends.  It is my sincere prayer that if you are in the path of Hurricaine Ian, that first and formost is that you are safe from the wrath of this massive storm.  So stay safe and secure.  My prayers are with you.


In today's project we are working with a bundle called Lights Aglow.  This Bundle can be found on page 31 of the Mini Catalog June - January 2022.  It also comes in a Suite that includes 2 bundles, 3 sets of papers, ribbon, & gems.  What a deal!  If you want it all use order #159556 but if you only want the stamps & dies I used today order #159552 (Brightest GlowBundle).  All products I used will be listed in the pdf tutorial along with their order #.


 






YouTube Video Tutorial

Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...