Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Desert Details Collection-An Elegant Framed Card

 Have you ever looked at a set or collection in the catalog and said, "nah" and kept on going without giving it another thought?  I'm sure you have just as I have done many times. That was true with Desert Details.  I thought I would never find use for a southwest themed collection, I mean I'm a southern girl from the east. If it had happened to be magnolias or a young lady sipping sweet ice tea on the porch on a hot summer day, then perhaps I would have chosen it first.

After looking at it over and over I was compelled to order it and give it a try.  OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a beautiful collection.  Everything in this collection delivers a little something extra to your project.  The dies are gorgeous with that beautiful layering frame die, the stamps with the gorgeous flower and oh let's not forget the DSP and the Brushed Metallic Specialty Paper.

Well, enough said! You be the judge!!  :)





YouTube Video Tutorial below:


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...