Saturday, February 11, 2023

Update on our adventures with Covid

 First and foremost, I would like to thank you so much for all the warm wishes, words of comfort, prayers, (especially the prayers) that all of you have shown for myself and my husband while we have been hit with Covid-19.  As I posted on my personal FB Wall...."it ain't for sissys."  


I am so thankful that it didn't hit my husband as hard as it did me.  He had to be home due to the fact that he tested positive but his symptoms have been very mild in comparison to mine. Therefore he was here to look after me when I couldn't look after myself.  But the good news is....I am feeling better.  Still very week, finding myself having to nap during the day, still experiencing weekness, aches and pains with fever on and off.  But I do believe the worst is over and now I can concentrate on getting back to doing what I love and enjoy the wonderful life that God has given me.  


Please look forward to a video that I will have up on Tuesday and I am trying to prepare somethings for next week to get back to my normal schedule. 

In the meantime, if you would watch some of my older videos that would help greatly in keeping my status current with YouTube.  All of your love and support has meant the world to me and my family!!


May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly as only He can.


Love & Hugs,


Kathy 

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...