Saturday, July 8, 2023

Christmas in July-Horse & Sleigh Christmas Card #1

Can you believe it's Christmas in July?  Well it is and I am aware that this isn't for everyone but for us who like to get a head start on our Christmas Cards, it is a necessary evil.  Not that anything concerning Christmas is evil...after all it is a time to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus.

I love Christmas and I always enjoy the break that comes with Christmas in July.  It gives me that needed break to step out and create with those warm glowing colors of the season.  Reds, Greens, Golds and everything that sparkles.  Be it the gleaming lights or the snow-covered roofs...it is a magical time for anyone that embraces Christmas.


With the new offerings in the Online Exclusives, we have a few new items to play with before the new mini catalog premeirs in September.  I am sure that it will be full of all the beauty of Christmas.  I can't wait to see the offerings for this coming season.  


If would like to purchase any of the items I used in making these cards, click here!








If you need to watch the video again, it is located at the bottom of this blog post.





No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...