Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Take Two - Spinning Strip Quilt Card

 From time to time we all need a "do over." And that time came to me when I heard that my first video where I did the Spinning Strip Quilt Card was out of frame to the point that it was not a usable video.

Staying in frame is one of the hardest things that us YouTube Creators deal with.  Yes, there are other frustrations such as internet issues, upload issues, editing issues, saving your file issues, and the list could go on and on but the "staying in frame" is one of the most difficult things I deal with daily.  I am trying to get better at this but it is a work in progress.

I do feel that sometimes this happens and it doesn't effect the quality of the video such as putting glue on a piece of DSP or cardstock.  As long as you can see the placement of the piece in question.

I do hope that by me doing a "do over" it will make it easier for you to follow.


If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please click here to go to my online Stampin' Up store.

I very much would appreciate your business.

Also, I have links to my All Time Go To Craft Supplies...these are items that Stampin' Up does not carry but still itmes that I turn to almost everytime I craft.

Just click on the link to get the item.  Thank you so much for your support to my Amazon links and my Stampin' Up Store.




Click here for pdf tutorial






No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...