Saturday, September 30, 2023

SHAKER CARD 101 Easy Step-by-Step Tutorial

It is my hope after you watch this video and follow along with my step by step instructions, you will never fear making a shaker card again.

Many times there are certain things that brings fear to our heart and it usually is because we just don't have the tools to deal with the situation.  Well making a shaker card does NOT have to be a fear any longer.

I have put together an easy and informative video and pdf that should help you feel confident in making any size or shape shaker card.


If you are interested in picking up any of the products I used in this tutorial, please click here to visit my online Stampin' Up Store.  You can also find all of the online exclusives there as well.





YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW:







 

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...