Friday, September 22, 2023

Wishes All Around Bundle-Making two cards that are the same yet very different

 As I was playing around with this bundle, I found myself really embracing the snowflake wreath but as I continued with my creating I found that any wreath made with this gorgeous bundle was a winner.

I will revisit the Christmas Tree Wreath in the coming weeks.  I think it too will be just as gorgeous.  Wreaths are our way of showing our friends, neighbors & guest that we are celebrating a season, holiday or occasion. And it is a welcoming symbol into our home.

If you like any of the items shown in making these 2 gorgeous cards, click here to visit my online Stampin' Up Store.







YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW:






No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...