Monday, February 12, 2024

Stadium Wave Card Featuring Bee My Valentine Stamps & Punch with Most Adored DSP

Very seldom am I one of those people who are on the edge of what is trending but today I have stumbled upon this wonderful Stadium Wave Fun Fold Card.

It gets its name from the fans at a game when they all stand up and wave in unison as they sit again.  If you take notice of this card, it appears to do the same.  But with some simple decorations you can make this card for any occasion for anyone who loves a fun card.

You be the judge...a picture is worth a thousand words...



 I promise that this card is very simple to put together even though it looks so complicated.

If you are interested in any of the products that I used in making this card, you can find them by 

clicking here.


If you would like all the measurements, list of products I used and all my links, click here.

If you need to look at the video again, you can do that by clicking below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...