Friday, April 12, 2024

Stamp Sale List

 I must apologize for not having this up earlier.  Truth be told, I totally forgot that I had not done it.  Oh the perks of getting old!!  LOL


If you would like to access the complete list of stamps, punches & dies, click here.


The other items, such as Designer Series Papers, Ribbons and the one collection that includes new pack of DSP, stamp set & dies are listed on the videos and there are not pdf for those.


Thank so much for shopping with me.  Your purchases of my retired items makes it possible for me to make room for all the new and exciting goodies that are coming with the launch of the new annual catalog in May.

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...