Friday, April 12, 2024

Twist & Pop Birthday Card for Autumn featuring Fluffiest Friends & Nested Essentials Dies

 Autumn is my youngest granddaughter and she turned 8 on Monday, April 7th.  Where are the years going?  It seems like just yesterday she was a baby.  They do grow up way too fast.


I always make her an over the top card because she is my biggest fan where my card making is concerned.  She always wants to know what I'm working on and it's always, "let me see" and then the oooohs & awwwws.


I have made this card before so it's not new to my channel but many of you who are new to my channel may not have seen it from me.  




If you would like the pdf with all the diagrams for cutting and scoring, click here.


YouTube Video in case you missed it.




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...