Wednesday, May 15, 2024

 Every now and then, we need a card that is simple, easy and doesn't need a lot of different supplies. This is the case with a SIP Card - Stamps, Ink, Paper.  I did add an embossing fold for a little pizazz and this added a crowning touch.




If you are interested in shopping for any of the products I used in making this card, click here to shop on my Stampin' Up website.


If you would like the measurements and order numbers for all the products used, I have a free pdf tutorial that you can download and/or save to your device by clicking here.


Should you need to review the video, I have made that easy too by placing a copy of the YouTube Tutorial below:




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...