Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Wildly Flowering DSP steals the show in this Birthday Card

 The beautiful tones of gold in Wild Wheat, the softness of Misty Moonlight & Moody Mauve all give a hint of nostalgia to Wildly Flowering Designer Series Paper.  I wanted the focal point to be on the paper and I believe I achieved that with this card.  




 I think anyone would love this cute card for their birthday.


If you would like to shop any of the products I used in this tutorial, click here to go to my online Stampin' Up Store.


If you would like a free pdf tutorial with all the order numbers, measurements and items used, click here.


Should you need to re-watch the video, I have provided that below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...