Saturday, October 7, 2023

Beary Cute Christmas Card featuring Christmas Classics Dies

 I think it's safe to say that we all love those adorable Polar Bears and Stampin' Up has given us Beary Cute Stamp Set with a cute bear punch along with Beary Christmas DSP.

I feel in love with this set from the minute I saw it.  I combined Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder & Christmas Classics Dies to make this adorable little Christmas Card.  This card is fun & easy to make.  

I love the color coordination we get with all Stampin' Up products so matching everything is a breeze.

If you would like to purchase any of the products you saw me use in this tutorial, click here to go to my online Stampin' Up store.  If you would like to place an order and need help with it, don't hesistate to give me a call.




YouTube Video Below:




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...