Saturday, October 28, 2023

Joy of Noel Card with Gold Foil & Gold Luster Wax

 It is almost November!!  Can you believe we are almost there, Christmas will be here soon so it is important if you are a card maker and plan on making your Christmas Cards this year, you need to get on the ball.  I have been working hard to bring you Christmas Card Videos/Tutorials to help your creativity along.  And today's card is another classic Christmas Card.

If you like any of the products you saw me using, click here to go to my Stampin' Up Store Front.  If you need help in placing an order, please don't hesistate to reach out to me at kathysrandomactofstampin@gmail.com or call me on my cell at 704-718-0542.





YouTube Video Below:





No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...