Friday, October 20, 2023

LIVE October 20, 2023 Fractured Cards or Faux Shutter Cards

 Thank you everyone who joined us today for the live presentation.  What a great card you can throw together in a few minutes that looks like it took hours to make.  Don't you just love cards that make thing look hard but in fact are very easy to make?  I know I do.  

If you saw any of the products I used and interested in where you can buy them, click here to go to my online store.


If you would like a catalog, either Mini Holiday Catalog or the Annual Catalog or both, please e mail me at 

kathysrandomactofstampin@gmail.com



Click here for the free pdf tutorial


YOUTUBE LIVE VIDEO REPLAY BELOW:





No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...