Saturday, November 4, 2023

3-D Window Card Featuring Saint Nicholas & Merriest Trees Bundles

 Now that it's November, we have to be in full speed Christmas Card/Gifts/Tags/All thing Christmas.  It is hard sometimes to be in the Christmas Spirit before we have the Thanksgiving Turkey in the oven but if you are a card maker and of course you are or you wouldn't be reading this post, we have to plan ahead to have all those cards made.  It doesn't matter whether you are one that sends out the same Christmas card to everyone or if you are like me and make a variety of cards and then pick who gets what.


At any rate, I have yet another beautiful fun fold card that I think you are going to LOVE.  I got the design from Lisa Cursio but I changed everything up and you can do the same.  Any theme you would like to display this is the card for you!!


If you see any of the products I use and would like to purchase them, visit my Stampin' Up Store by clicking here.



What a beautiful 3-D shadow box card!!

Free pdf tutorial, chick here


YouTube Video Below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...