Sunday, November 5, 2023

Side Flip Easel Card featuring Sending Cheer Bundle & Joy of Christmas DSP

 I had so much fun creating these cards!!  The Sending Cheer Bundle is intended to make tags which it will do and we will explore that in another video soon.  Today I wanted to show off this set with making a Side Flip Easel Card.  They turned out adorable.  Be sure to let me know in the comments on the YT Video what you thought of these.


If you would like to purchase any of the products you saw me use, please click here to shop at my online Stampin' Up Store.  If you need help placing your order, feel free to reach out to me and I'll either walk you through or place it for you.








YouTube Video below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...