Monday, October 10, 2022

3" x 3" Post It Note Cube

 Hello all my crafty friends!  I hope you have a fantastic fall weekend.  Here we are in the almost middle of October.  The leaves are turning a beautiful hue to fall colors, the air is crisp and the sun is warm against our face.  What a beautiful time of the year.  


In todays tutorial I am bring you another cute project that can be a wonderful little gift to just about anyone. Teachers, Pastors, Friends, Family, or just about anyone one who needs a note pad close by.









YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW


Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...