Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Christmas Card #8 Featuring Fitting Florets

 Thanks so much for tuning in for todays installment of our Christmas Cards.  I decided to use the new collection that will premier on November 1, 2022, Fitting Florets Collection.

This is such a beautiful floral set and the paper is gorgeous too.  I have been waiting for the oval dies to come back and now I have these beautiful ones to play with.  I just love how each one is so different and the way they cut the centers out.  Once you get your hands on these you will understand my excitement too.

View the cards below.  I made one that could be a birthday for any ocassion and one that is definitely Christmasy.  







Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...