Wednesday, October 5, 2022

It's All About That BOX-Live Wednesday, October 5, 2022

 Have you ever struggled with making a box that would fit a specific item?  If you answered yes, then you have landed at the right place.  I have worked really hard and came up with a system that will make it easy for you to make boxes of any size the easy way.  Did I mention that this is so much fun too.


Once you master this, you will become a BOX EXPERT.  So come on, watch the video and download the Worksheet and let the boxing begin.  If you make your own boxes, I would love to see them.  Share them over on our Facebook Page, Kathy's Random Acts of Stampin'









Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...