Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Need Christmas Cards Quick-Well here you go!!

 How many times has Christmas sneeked up on you only for you to realize....I need Christmas Cards, like yesterday!!!  You know you have, we all have!  Perhaps you've mailed out all your cards to those people far and wide but now you need cards for a Sunday School Class or Church Group...what about co-workers...YIKES!!!


Not to worry, pick up Santa's Express Memories & More Card Pack #159595 & Santa's Express Memories & More Cards & Envelopes and with a few minutes you can have 20 beautiful handmade cards that makes you look like the CARD BOSS!!  



Here are 3 of my favorites that I created from nothing but the two items mentioned above.  I did add a couple of sheet of basic white, shaded spruce & real red cardstock.  I did add some basic rhinestone jewels and the adhesive back stars. (all products will be listed below along with order numbers.


The video of how I used these products is below.







Stampin' Up Product List

Santa's Express Memories & More Card Pack #159595

Santa's Express Memories & 
More Cards & Envelopes #159596

Adhesive Backed Stars #159965

Rhinestone Basic Jewels #144220

Basic White Cardstock #159276

Real Red Cardstock #102482

Shaded Spruce #146981


Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store






No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...