Saturday, November 12, 2022

Christmas Card # 11 Featuring Peace to You Stamp Set & Merriest Frames Dies

 I hope your Saturday is going well and you are have a great day!  I am so in love with this card.  It is so elegant and yet the simplicity of it just makes it irresistible.  Anyone who gets a card like this would be so thrilled.  I show it here in two rich colors, Night of Navy & Rich Razzleberry which is a very deep purple color that is so pretty.


If you make this card I am sure you will enjoy the process as much as I did.  If you should have any questions, please don't hesistate to ask.  





Click above for the YouTube Tutorial


Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...