Friday, November 18, 2022

Christmas Card #14 - Beauty of Friendship Winter Scene

Happy Friday Everyone!!  Well it is just about time to cook the turkey, make all the trimmings and feast until your belly is about to burst.  LOL  That is what most people think when they think Thanksgiving but to me it is a time set aside to give thanks for all we have.  As a Christian, I thank my Lord Jesus for His unfaultering love to come and die for me.  That is what we all should be the most thankful for.  No greater love is known to man than that which a friend would lay down their life for you.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!! 


I hope you enjoyed the live presentation of our cards today.  It was so much fun and anyone can make these.  You can feel like an artist with just paper, stamps & ink.




YouTube Video below



Want to purchase any of the products you saw me use...then the link below is for you!

Click here to shop my online store


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...