Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Schedule Changes

 Schedule Changes


To help me bring better videoes and tutorials to all of you, I feel I need to change my recording & live video schedule.

Going in effect today:

Recorded Video - Tuesdays, @ 12:00 noon


Live Video - Fridays, @ 12:00 noon


Recorded Video - Saturdays, @ 12:00 noon


I sincerely hope that this will meet all of your viewing abilities as well as mind.  This is not set in stone and I am going to try this for a few weeks and see how it goes.  Also, there may be some pop-up videos from time to time that are unannounced.  Be sure to check your settings in YouTube and make sure you have the notification bell set on all videos so you don't miss a thing.  

Save my blog to your favorites as well so you can check here for upcoming announcements, news, videos, pictures, tutorials, etc.


Thanky you so much for being a part of my crafting family.  I love you all dearly and I couldn't do what I do without all of you.


Remember to always 

"Let everything you do and everything you say, bring glory to our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ!!

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...