Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas Card #17-Christmas Barn

 Happy Tuesday everyone!!  We are only a day away from welcoming in the month of December.  With all the festivisties and parties, family get togethers, church functions, etc...everyone will be busy as bees getting everything ready for the BIG DAY...Dec. 25th.  


I hope that you like today's card.  I have pondered with this stamp set and even though it was one of my favorites in the June-January Mini Catalog, I struggled with exactly how I wanted it to look once I stamped and colored it. I didn't give up on this stamp because I did fall in love with it at first sight and it would have been so disappointing if I didn't use it.  I'm so glad I didn't give up.

I love the way it turned out and I hope that you would find some inspiration in trying something that may have been a little difficult at first.  You know the old saying, try and try again!!  :)


When making this card & recording it I didn't add the trees.  After I finished, I looked at it and said to myself, this card needs something else.  So the trees were added.




WIthout Trees

With Trees

Click here for pdf tutorial



YouTube Video Tutorial


No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...