Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Lighting the Way Bundle

Who doesn't remember a warm summer night, sitting on the porch, watching lightening bugs light up the darkness as it falls over the day.


Looking back, this was one of my most cherished memories.  I loved the warmth of the summer evenings and running throughout the yard catching the fireflies.  I would catch as many as possible and put them in a mayonnaise jar with a lid which had holes in it to provide air to my little collection of living lights.


This bundle "Lighting the Way" brings back all the memories of a time that has long passed away. But yet, even now, I delight when I see a lightening bug aka firefly.



Click here to shop at my Stampin' Up Store







Click here for pdf tutorial


YouTube Video Tutorial Below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...