Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Masculine Card featuring Vintage Tools

 Hey Y'all!!  We all know that as cardmakers, it is a struggle to make a masculine card for those guys in our lives...but wait...I have a solution for you today.  Vintage Tools Stamp Set by Stampin' Up is a beautiful stamp set for that man in your life.  It is a stunning set of old vintage tools that every man can appreciate.

Let me know in the video what you think of this set and the card I made.  I had so much fun making this one as it was the card that I made for my husband's birthday.  He shares his birthday with the one and only Elvis Presley, that's right, January 8th.  





YouTube Video below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...