Friday, January 13, 2023

So Much Love featuring Love for You Stamp Set & Country Bouquet

 It's the middle of January and about 1 month until that special day of LOVE called Valentine's Day!  I have been thinking about the way I want to celebrate the day of Love and I feel it's all about making the one you love feel super special and letting them know just how much they mean to you.


As a cardmaker, I want to make and deliver that card that will knock them off their feet.  But we give Valentine's cards to our friends as well as our husbands & boyfriends.


I hope you enjoy this cute little card that would be great for your friend, and/or significant other.



Click here for free PDF


Video coming soon

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...