Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Playing in the Rain with Mr. Rabbit featuring Rain or Shine DSP Specialty Paper

 If any of y'all saw me unbox my goodies from the new upcoming Mini Catalog, then you have to remember how crazy I was over the Playing in the Rain Collection. Today I played with it and came up with what I think is the cutest little card featuring Mr. Rabbit.  The best part of this is I was able to cut the bunny from the DSP and the rain background is from the DSP too.  This makes for an easy and super fast card to make.  



If you are interested in any of the products I used in this video, visit the link below to shop on my online store.

Click to Shop


If you would like the free pdf tutorial

Click here for pdf tutorial


YOU TUBE VIDEO BELOW




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...