Friday, January 12, 2024

Flight and Airy DSP meets Thoughtful Expressions Bundle

 Once again I find myself drawn to the Flight and Airy Designer Series Paper.  I'm not sure if it's the soft, soothing colors, the sweet little birds, the delicate florals or all of the above.  It really does speak to my soft side and brings me a peace as only "color" can.




It also lends itself to the soft pastels of Boho Blue & Bubble Bath cardstock.  Adding the gold accent on the front of the card seems to bring in a bit of elegance as well.


If you are interested in shopping with me through Stampin' Up, click here to access my online store.




YouTube Video below:




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...