Saturday, January 6, 2024

Softly Sophisticated with Old Olive & Pool Party

 For this change of color combination I turned to my Color Coach from Stampin' Up to help me find different colors that go together that you wouldn't think would pair well.  As you can see the Old Olive is beautiful paired with Pool Party and once again I used Softly Sophisticated Stamp Set and it is absolutely elegant and as the stamp's name it's sophisticated.



Remember that this stamp set can not be purchased but rather earned for free with a $50.00 purchase from my online store.

If you like any of the products used, click here to shop my online Stampin' Up Store.

I appreciate your business and thank you in advance for choosing me as your demonstrator.




YouTube Video Below





No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...