Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Legal Pad Folio with Expanding File Folder

 I absolutely love making projects that are super fun to make, super useful to use, and great gifts to give to others.  I think this project is just that.  

We have all seen legal pad holders that are super cute and very useful but with this one it goes a step further with an expanding file folder built in.  Not only useful but it is so easy to make and I'll show you how in my Video Tutorial Below.





This item can be used for several different things. 
A Shopping List with place for coupons
Sewing notes
Card Templates
Bible Study
Birthday Organizer
Christmas Shopping List Organizer

The list could go on and on.

If you are interested in any of the Stampin' Up products I used, click here to shop my online store.

I also have a free project sheet in a pdf.



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...