Monday, January 8, 2024

Painted Lavender with Perennial Postage Stampin' Die Bundle

 What a beautiful collection we have in Perennial Lavender Suite Collection.  You get 2 stamp sets, 2 sets of matching dies, beautiful 12" x 12" pack of DSP,  paper butterfly accents & purple fine shimmer gems.  Not only is it a huge set, it is stunning too.




The first card is the one I made in the video and the second card was my prototype.  I really love them both but I think the one I made on the video is simply stunning.  I hope you enjoyed the process of watching me make this beauty.

If you like any of the products I used and would like to shop at my online Stampin' Up website, click here.


If you would like the step-by-step pdf tutorial on how to make this card, click here.


YouTube Video below:




No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...