Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Circle This! Featuring Sketched Butterflies Stamp Set and Deckled Circles

 Circle This!

This card happened due to having some leftover pieces from another card I had made.  I was just playing with the circle pieces and came up with this design.  

You can use any color combinations to make this card look different for anyone & any occasion.





If you are interested in any of the products I used in making this card, click here to visit my Stampin' Up website.

I offer a "FREE" pdf tutorial as a thank you for watching my channel and supporting my business. 


Below is the YouTube Video should you need to refer back to it for constructing the card.




Thank you so much for watching and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...