Saturday, July 27, 2024

Spotlight on Nature meets Country Lace

In the designing of this card, I drew from a couple different post on Pinterest, added my own flare and here you have it.  Simple country charm.  I thought this was super cute and a card you would be proud to send to anyone.  The best part about it is, you could make it for any occasion by simply changing the sentiments.




 If you would like to shop for any of the products used in this video, click here to shop at my Stampin' Up store.


If you are interested in the free pdf tutorial, you can access that by clicking here.


I have also attached the YouTube Video tutorial below just in case you need to access it as a reference.

Thank you so much for watching and happy crafting always!!

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...