Saturday, July 27, 2024

Elegant White on White Monochromatic Congratulations Card

 Every now & then we need a card that exudes elegance.  Perhaps for a wedding, anniversary or any milestone in ones life.  


I had a friend to text me last week asking for ideas for a wedding card and that prompted me making this one.

White on white with just a splash of smoky slate lends an elegance to this card.  I also used two different embossing folders for added texture and dimension.





If you are interested in visiting my Stampin' Up store to shop for any of the products I used, please click here.


To access the free pdf tutorial, click here. You will find all the measurements, products I used along with the colors.

If you need to rewatch the YouTube Video, I have attached it below:



No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...