Monday, July 29, 2024

Citrus Blooms meet Night of Navy

 Even though I've done a card using Citrus Blooms before, it is such a versatile set, you can revisit it over and over again.

My inspiration came from the lovely Designer Series Paper, Mediterranean Blooms. It is paired with beautiful shades of blue and of course all the citrus images.




If you are interested in any of the products I used in making this lovely card, click here to go to my Stampin' Up website.


I have prepared a free pdf tutorial for you and you can access it by clicking here.


Below you can access the YouTube Video if you need to re-watch it for further instructions.



 

No comments:

Humble Home

The Humble Home Bundle is such a cute & useful set to have in your collection.  The little house could be used in so many ways, not just...